*October 26* session (post-Summer Break)

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
*October 26* session (post-Summer Break)

Post by Carlo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:40 am

It is noon on Ches 20. Dermot returns from meeting with his "contact" to discuss latest developments with the others. This evening, they have an appointment at the Empty Fish tavern with the Scarlet Company. Recent events point towards threats and opportunities involving House Cormaeril. What will the party decide to do about them? We'll find out (after the Summer Break...)

Carlo
Forum God

New campaign resumption date

Post by Carlo » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 am

I arrived successfully in the DC area and have a closing date of September 29th on a new house. Given the needs involved for finishing off the house purchase and moving in after that (including establishing internet etc.), I'd like to postpone the campaign resumption until October 19. Sorry to delay for that long, but I'd prefer to do that and have momentum build back up, rather than have one or two ad hoc sessions with someone else hosting over the next month or so. Welcome comments.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Re: *October 19* session (post-Summer Break)

Post by Vanya Mia » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm

No problem if it suits you best. I'm currently working full time during our busy period and anything that avoids a late night is welcome.

Jaokith
Veteran Poster

Post by Jaokith » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:41 am

Well I wish it wasn't so long but I completely understand and would rather have momentum like you said when we do start back up.

Dragonstar
Veteran Poster

Post by Dragonstar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 am

October is fine with me.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:26 pm

As an update, unless things go horribly and randomly wrong, I'll be moving into my new home next week and internet access is first on the delivery list. We're therefore still on track for an October 19 campaign re-start.

I plan to PM everyone individually before then, to see if there are any new custom equipment requests, PC background additions, or other ideas for the campaign, as well as to review any PC-specific activities they may have been up to.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:21 pm

PMs have been sent to all players and things should be set to go on Sunday for resuming the campaign. Please post or let me know by PM if you have any requests, questions, etc. before the session.

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:20 pm

As a final reminder before the campaign restarts:

-- Please PM or email me with any PC-specific requests or ideas you may want to incorporate.
-- Please feel free to post in the forums if there are any ideas or issues for the broader group.

As far as I can tell, the new network server setup should function properly - I'm using the same laptop as before to host - and all the necessary ports are forwarded to the server machine. I'll post the IP address and player password here just prior to the start of the session (5:00 PM Eastern Time, 10:00 PM British time).

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Husband has just got back from a four days away, much later in the evening than I anticipated. I'm afraid I can't play, sorry. :(

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:25 pm

No worries, thanks for the advance notice.